Retable's vote column type allows you to vote for each row. The vote column type allows each user to vote only once.
To use the vote column type: 👇🏻
- Create a new column
- Select the "Vote" column type
- Save it
📌 Rules to use vote column type:
- Each user can vote once and no history data is saved.
- When the row is duplicated, the values in the vote cell are reset for data security.
- Paste operation cannot be performed for data security.
- Only users with the "Owner" role can clear the cell.
- Only logged-in users can vote