You can create a public share link for your spreadsheets, allowing anyone with the link to view the entire table only.
You can also share a specific view instead of sharing the entire spreadsheet by doing certain filters or hiding specific columns on your spreadsheets.
So, only people with authority over the spreadsheet can customize the view's filters, visibility, and field layout/sorts.
You can follow the steps below to share the public view of a spreadsheet;
- Click the "Share" button at the top right of your spreadsheet.
- If you want to create a public view for your spreadsheet, activate the "Public View" toggle.
- Copy the link to share your spreadsheet.
- If you want to share this spreadsheet as editable you can activate the "Editable" toggle.
- The "All" and "Only Data" options appear when the "Editable" toggle is activated. If the user you are sharing with is logged in, the user can operate on the table according to the "All" or "Only Data" options you choose.
- If you want to allow the use of data in your spreadsheet, you can activate the "Use Data" toggle. If the users you are sharing with is logged in to Retable, the users can create a new spreadsheet using this data. Thus, they can copy the same spreadsheet to their own Retable dashboard.