As you all know, Retable already has allowed you to use excel formulas on your spreadsheets. Now, we have improved our formulation function. Let's check how to use excel formulas in Retable!
You can easily create simple, cell-basis excel formulas with Retable.
How to Use Excel Formulas?
- Add a column and select the “formula” column type
- Click the formula area and start to type your formula. You can check the examples to learn how to use excel formula for your Retable spreadsheet.
- When you start to type, Retable's excel formula options will appear directly under the formula section, and you can select the formula you want to use.
- Open your parenthesis.
- Then all your columns will be listed directly under the formula section. You can select the column that you want to add to your formula.
- You can add more than one column to your formula by separating the columns with a comma.
- When you finish adding the columns you should close your parenthesis.
Now, your formula is ready! It is fully dynamic so, when you change any data in the columns that you used in your formula, the formula results will be automatically updated. 🚀
If you want to learn more about how to use Excel formulas in Retable, check out this quick video below! 👇🏻