Retable is a SaaS company that works on no-code collaborative data management solutions where anyone can create customized applications to suit their needs, create faster business solutions, provide smart data management, and collaborate in real time, even without technical training.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in London, Retable serves more than 13,000 users worldwide. Retable, which received investment from a well-established software company in Turkey in its last investment round, continues its global growth.
As a Retable Frontend Developer, you will work with our software development team to produce high-quality software and products. Our SaaS product is the core of our work and you will be responsible to make it better and better every day with your team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to learn new things.
More importantly, we want you to take pride in the success of Retable, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- You will be responsible for designing, improving and developing Retable's frontend needs in line with product planning and optimizing them for performance, reliability and long-term maintenance.
- You will be responsible for the creation, provisioning and maintenance of Retable frontend developments.
- You will share responsibility for frontend services such as design, development, deployment, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability with your teammates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.
- +4 years of experience in related jobs.
- Working experience with related technologies.
- Have experience developing Frontend web applications in a professional setting.
- Experience writing unit tests and creating testable code in a collaborative team environment.
- Enjoys sharing new ideas and learning from others.
- Knowledge about Bootstrap libraries.
- Familarity with cloud-based application design.
- Keeping up-to-date on technical issues by following the innovations in the field.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable codes.
- Develop and support software, including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with collaborative online spreadsheet tools.
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, JIRA
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
- 🍕 Monthly meal card
- 🩺 Comprehensive private health insurance
- 🏡 Fully remote work with the option to work from physical offices in İstanbul
- 🏆 A career in Turkey’s biggest IT company
- 📚 Various education opportunities
- 🎉 Annual leave
- 💥 Company happy hours & events (team dinners, outdoor activities, team holidays, team camps and much more)
- 🎯 Gym membership card
- 🚀 Education support