Retable is a SaaS company that works on no-code collaborative data management solutions where anyone can create customized applications to suit their needs, create faster business solutions, provide smart data management, and collaborate in real time, even without technical training.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in London, Retable serves more than 13,000 users worldwide. Retable, which received investment from a well-established software company in Turkey in its last investment round, continues its global growth.
As a Retable Backend Developer, you will work with our software development team to produce high-quality software and products. Our SaaS product is the core of our work and you will be responsible to make it better and better every day with your team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to learn new things.
More importantly, we want you to take pride in the success of Retable, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- You will be responsible for developing new features of Retable to be developed in line with customer needs and product planning and optimizing them for performance, reliability and long-term maintenance.
- You will be responsible for the creation, provisioning and maintenance of core Retable features.
- You will share responsibility for backend services such as development, deployment, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability with your teammates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.
- +4 years of experience in related jobs.
- Being an expert on NestJS - NodeJS.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL databases.
- Knowledge about microservice architecture.
- Knowledge about Bootstrap libraries.
- Keeping up-to-date on technical issues by following the innovations in the field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (especially AWS and related AWS Services)
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, JIRA
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
- 🍕 Monthly meal card
- 🩺 Comprehensive private health insurance
- 🏡 Fully remote work with the option to work from physical offices in İstanbul
- 🏆 A career in Turkey’s biggest IT company
- 📚 Various education opportunities
- 🎉 Annual leave
- 💥 Company happy hours & events (team dinners, outdoor activities, team holidays, team camps and much more)
- 🎯 Gym membership card
- 🚀 Education support