Retable is a SaaS company that works on no-code collaborative data management solutions where anyone can create customized applications to suit their needs, create faster business solutions, provide smart data management, and collaborate in real time, even without technical training.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in London, Retable serves more than 13,000 users worldwide. Retable, which received investment from a well-established software company in Turkey in its last investment round, continues its global growth.
As a Retable Content Marketing Intern, you will work with our marketing team to produce high-quality contents for our website, social media and other channels. Our SaaS product is the core of our work and you will be responsible to introduce it better and better every day with your team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to learn new things related with content marketing.
More importantly, we want you to take pride in the success of Retable, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- You should be able to express the product in the best possible way to help our users get to know Retable better and facilitate their operation within Retable.
- Contribute to the production of content that will attract our customers' attention by closely understanding our users who join our family from various sectors.
- Work closely with our marketing team to create and spread these insights.
- Find the right terminology and communication way to help our users understand the fundamentals of Retable, and make recommendations to improve the product's skills as you learn more about our platform.
- You will be responsible for the research, creation and edition of Retable's contents.
- Produce content with regular periods determined by the marketing team.
- Share your outputs with the marketing team by running competitor and sector research.
- Align with the marketing team to meet various content needs such as email marketing, social media, website content, and blog content.
- Discover the right keywords and write SEO-friendly content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the SEO and plagiarism checks of the content.
- Contribute to the editorial calendar management by presenting fresh content ideas that are relevant to the product.
- Research, write and edit content.
- Optimize each post for SEO and readability.
- Refresh old content by checking for grammar, structure, and SEO, as well as updating links and pictures as needed.
- Assists with analysis of website performance, including campaign results, conversion rates, web orders and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Perform keyword research, using various SEO tools to identify SEO opportunities.
- Edit and optimize website content according to Google’s best practices.
- Excellent writing & reading in English
- In-progress or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Sociology, English Language and Literature or a comparable field of study.
- Content strategy: Talented in identifying or taking an idea, building it into a story, and carrying it to fruition.
- Talented in writing, editing, proofreading; content publishing across multiple content channels, including web, email, social publishing.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms (Email, social, and website) and writing toward each different audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Turkish.
- Understanding of new generation technologies.
- Driven by success and creative problem solver
- Entrepreneurial and eager to make a difference
- Be happy to try, test and fail without losing your drive and passion
- Familiarity with collaborative online spreadsheet tools.
- Have an interest in fields such as storytelling, sociology, and psychology.
- Proven internship experience as a Translator, Content Writer, or similar role.
- Interest in wide range of topics, such as databases, project management, collaborative online tools, data management and related terminology
- Interested in new technologies, writing and reading
- 🍕 Monthly meal card
- 🩺 Comprehensive private health insurance
- 🏡 Fully remote work with the option to work from physical offices in İstanbul
- 🏆 A career in Turkey’s biggest IT company
- 📚 Various education opportunities
- 🎉 Annual leave
- 💥 Company happy hours & events (team dinners, outdoor activities, team holidays, team camps and much more)
- 🎯 Gym membership card
- 🚀 Education support