Visualising with Retable
Our commitment to you is that we will continually look at ways of improving what we offer so you can always rely on us to supply the best online spreadsheet for businesses. Because when your systems work effectively, your business works effectively.
- Workspaces -Keep everything in one place, make sure everyone is working with up to date information and eliminate time spent looking for pieces of paper
- Tables – Tables are a simple way to present information in a way that is clear and easy to digest
- Columns – Different column type gives you flexibility to deliver data in the most appropriate way depending on the nature of the information or the make-up of your team
- Icons – A great tool that draws the eye by visualising and informs users at a glance
- Colours – Colour coding information and data makes it easy on the eye and simple to read quickly
- Column styling – Column styling allows you to use a range of different column types according to your needs.
- Column freeze : You can freeze a column so it will remain on-screen while you’re scrolling through other columns.
- Conditional formatting: Conditional formatting allows you to apply specific formatting to cells that meet agreed criteria.
Retable includes a range of features to ensure you’re always in control.
Different projects and different clients will require different ways of working.There is no one-size-fits-all solution. Retable allows you to adapt the way you collaborate as and when required while still keeping all your projects and all your data in one place.
Our mission is to help make your mission a success. To do that, we are constantly reviewing what we offer and looking for ways to improve it. We plan to add more new features in future and we will keep an eye on emerging trends to make sure we’re leveraging all opportunities to help you thrive.
And we’re always open to feedback from clients. If there is a feature you think we could include, let us know. If you have a success story you want to share about how Retable helped you solve a problem, we’d love to hear from you. As small business owners, we’re all part of a global community of entrepreneurs, and if we can share the love and help one another, then let’s do it.
How to pull data from another sheet in Excel
Learn how to easily pull data from another sheet in Excel with step-by-step instructions. Master the art of data retrieval and improve your spreadsheet!
Visualising geographic data with maps in spreadsheets: A step-by-step guide
Visualize your geographic data with maps in your spreadsheets! Discover the exact locations of latitude & longitude data, manage all locations in one app!