Best Free Tools For Startup Founders
Starting a new business can be tough, but with these top free tools for startup founders, you can easily stay organized, save money and grow your business. From Asana to Slack, these tools have got you covered.
Starting a new business can be challenging, especially when it comes to managing expenses. Fortunately, there are many free tools available that can help startup founders streamline their operations and save money. This list includes some of the best free tools for startup founders, such as Canva, Rytr, Google Drive, Hootsuite, Zoom, Dropbox, Grammarly, Google Analytics, and much more.
Best Free Tools For Startup Founders
Copy Best Free Tools For Startup Founders to Your Retable Dashboard: Best Free Tools For Startup Founders
You can click the Use Data button to copy Best Free Tools For Startup Founders to your Retable Dashboard!
- Headlines Analyzer: This tool helps you write more engaging headlines.
- Open Peeps: A hand-drawn illustration library.
- Retable: Turn your spreadsheets into smart database apps.
- The Growth Newsletter: We share the top strategies and tactics used by fast-growing startups. For free. Once per week.
- TLDR This: TLDR This helps you summarize any piece of text into concise, easy to digest content so you can free yourself from information overload.
- Bootstrapped Founder: Bootstrapped Founder Newsletter features proven tactics to help you launch, build, and grow your business.
- Yep.so: Yep.so lets you validate your ideas by launching a simple sign-up page for free.
- VectorWiki: Vectorwiki is a curated directory with more than 120,000 vector brand logos and icons that you can use for any project.
- Microns: Marketplace to buy the best micro-startups without commission.
- Trends Everywhere: Trends everywhere is a browser extension that makes it easy to visualise and track the popularity of any keyword or trend.
- The Hive Index: Curated lists of the top online communities to join.
- Billion Dollar Pitch Decks: 100+ fundraising pitch decks from billion dollar startups.
- Rytr: Rytr is an AI writing assistant that helps you create high-quality content at a fraction of the cost.
- Riverside.fm: The easiest way to record podcasts and videos directly from your browser.
- Remove.bg: This website lets you remove the background from any image for free using AI.
- Parity Deals: Easily set up adaptive pricing and discounts based on users geographical location.
- Llama Life: A fun, flexible task manager for the web.
- Keyword Surfer: Keyword Surfer is a 100% free extension that allows you to see search volumes directly in Google search results.
- Iconic: Iconic features "do wtf you want with" pixel-perfect icons that you can use for your next website or project.
- Feather: Feather lets you use Notion as your blog CMS. Write your articles on Notion and publish them with a single click.
- Exploding Topics: This website lets you discover rapidly growing topics before they take off.
- Error 404: Royalty free 404 page illustrations for your next project.
- Coolors: This website will help you create the perfect color palette and browse for inspiration.
- Content Ideas Generator: Simple web app that lets you generate content ideas for any topic.
- Compressor: Compressor helps you drastically reduce large image sizes without losing quality.
- Calconic: Engage your site visitors and boost your conversion rates with an attractive and interactive calculator.
- Colorful: Colorful lets you create jaw-dropping 3D image mockups for any project.
- Base Templates: Base Templates is a collection of high quality pitch deck & fundraising templates that help you get funding for your startup.
- 50 Hacks: Collection of the 50 best productivity hacks, as voted on by the internet.
- Prompts.chat: Awesome Chat GPT prompts.
- Glasp: Glasp is a powerful chrome extension that lets you generate text summaries of any Youtube video using ChatGPT AI.
- Ellie: Ellie learns from your writing style and crafts replies as if they were written by you.
- Growth Calculators: 20+ free calculators for marketers and startups.
- No Code AI Model Builder: Create custom AI models in minutes, with no code.
- Tweet Me: The AI tweet writer that writes like you.
- Promotee: Send AI automated DMs on Reddit.
- Graphic Design Resources: Unlock the ultimate creative toolkit in graphic design with 250+ Graphic Design Resources.
- Twitter Header Gallery: A hand-picked collection of the finest Twitter headers to help you get inspired.
- Pika.style: Create beautiful mockups from screenshots.
- AI2SQL: Write SQL queries in seconds using AI.
- Excel Formula Bot: Transform your text instructions into Excel formulas in seconds with the help of AI for free.
- Twitter Bio: Generate your next Twitter bio in seconds.
- Domatron: Discover exceptional free domain names and uncover available .com domains for any project.
- WhatRuns: Discover what runs a website. Frameworks, Analytics Tools, Wordpress Plugins, Fonts - you name it.
- Godly.website: Astronomically good web design inspiration from all over the web.
- Lofi.co: Create your custom environment for productive work with interactive scenes, music and powerful tools.
- fffuel: fffuel is a collection of color tools and free SVG generators for gradients, patterns, textures, shapes & backgrounds.
- html.to.design: Convert any website into fully editable Figma designs.
- SalesMagic: Generate email openers from a website url using AI.
- Ad Creative Bank: Ad Creative bank is a free library of high-performance ads from different social media platforms to inspire you and help you replicate what’s already working.
- Canva: This design tool allows you to create professional-looking graphics and marketing materials without the need for expensive software or design experience.
- Google Drive: This cloud-based storage solution allows you to easily store and share files with your team, and collaborate on documents in real-time.
- Hootsuite: This social media management tool allows you to easily schedule and publish content on multiple social media platforms.
- Zoom: This video conferencing tool allows you to easily hold virtual meetings with your team, partners, and customers.
- Dropbox: This cloud-based file storage and sharing platform allows you to store, share and access your files from anywhere.
- Grammarly: This writing tool will help you to improve your grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Google Analytics: This tool allows you to track website traffic and user behavior, and provides valuable insights into the performance of your digital marketing campaigns.
- Slack: This team communication tool allows you to easily share files, collaborate on projects, and communicate with your team in real-time.
The tools mentioned in this list can help startup founders stay organized, save money, and grow their business. With so many great options available, there's no excuse not to take advantage of these free resources.
Hope it helps! 🙌🏻
New Feature Alert! - Retable Dark Mode is Live!
Hello from the first of the Retable December news! We could not wait till the end of the month to give you the big news! Retable's dark mode is live!
How Online Data Management Tools are Revolutionizing Teamwork
Online data management tools revolutionize teamwork by providing real-time collaboration, improved communication, streamlined processes, and data governance and security. An essential tool for modern businesses looking to maximize efficiency and drive growth.
Analytics that matter.
Plan, engage, and analyse with ease. Transform your social media strategy with an all-in-one platform.